2010 Lotus Evora Audio Upgrades
This owner came to us from Portland for some audio enhancements. This vehicle has the same story as most high end sports cars. The car has incredible power and handling but the factory audio system doesn't perform as well. The owner of this vehicle wasn't happy with the factory navigation system and complained of the audio system not having any definition or dynamics. Once we were done, the audio system matched the performance level of the vehicle.
- The navigation was upgraded to a Kenwood DNX7160 with iPod capabilities, Sirius satellite radio and we integrated the factory installed reverse camera as well.
- Upgrading the front stage of the vehicle was done with a set of Hertz Hi-Energy components mounted in the factory locations. Dynamat Extreme was used to deaden the doors a little while Dynamat Dynaxorbs were installed behind the mid-bass drivers.
- To upgrade the factory subwoofer we modified the factory mounting system turning it into an enclosure for a single Kenwood KFC-XW800f flat woofer. The subwoofer enclosure and area was sound deadened with Dynamat Extreme.
- Amplification is handled with a single JL Audio XD400/4 amp mounted with the sub enclosure.
- All of the signal and speaker wire is upgraded with Audison Sonus wire.
- At the time of installation this was one of the only Evora's in the Northwest.